37 Ford Woody's West Coast Debut

Well, it's been awhile since I finished repairing, and refinishing this baby, but after a visit to the outfitters for a new vinyl top, and being rewired she finally made her west coast debut at the Wave Crest Beach Cruiser Car Show in Huntington Beach on March 27th, 2010.
Originally this car was from upstate New York, and had been kept in a barn on an estate there until being purchased by my employer.
She was a real cream puff mechanically, but needed some serious love and care, which I have written about in an older post.
Did I say cream puff? Well, sitting next to it is the antithisis of cream puff.
The signs on the windshields say before, and after, but the green one on the left never fell into this kind of disrepair thankfully.

There is some talk that this could be one of my next projects. Do you think I have my work cut out for me, or am I in some serious hot water here?



Believe it or not, this car still runs, but it has some serious wood issues that need to be addressed not to mention paint and body issues as well.
In any case this was a fun show, and both cars were a hit with all of the enthusiasts present.
Please note that you can enlarge any of the photos on this site simply by clicking on them.




Comments

Post a Comment