Wave Crest Crunch Time

It's baaaack. Finally, but there is still some work to do to get this baby ready for the Wave Crest Woody meet in Encinitas in September.

Take it from me this bad girl is totally awesome. She purrs like an angry kitten, and all she needs now is the vinyl top, upholstery, and all the little diddly dos to have her ready for the big show.

I can't tell you how excited we are now that we're closing in on the finish line. The folks over at Ressurection Auto have done a great job getting it painted, wired, and ready to roll.



If you see this rear end cruisin down I 5 in September be sure to give her a wolf whistle, and a honk. I know she'll appreciate it.




Aaaaahhhh, California Dreamin. Ain't it nice.





Comments

  1. James I found a drawing you did in 1968. if you would like me to copy it and email it to you, or mail it to you, email me at longcrier@gmail. com.
    you did this when we were in the Navy together in San Diego

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment